Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We started off our Christmas celebration by playing at "Triple Play" in Coeur D'Alene. This is Grandma and Grandpa's gift to the grand kids. We bowl, swim, rock climb, play laser tag and video games all afternoon on Christmas Eve. We had a great time. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!


Best of Friends.

Tyler, Cory and Renden.

Some of the cousins.

Grandpa and Kejia.

Emily, Jody, Jacque and Tina

Tanner and Kinsley

After Triple Play we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house and had a yummy dinner. Then the cousins opened their gifts to each other.


Then Christmas Morning.......







On Christmas day our entire family along with some missionaries serving in the area met at the church and had our family dinner, 3on3 basketball tournament and live nativity.







Then to end the family gatherings we celebrated my 41st birthday.

We came home to our cute new little puppy... a morky poo we named Reggie.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Look at all those cousins! How fun! Happy Birthday Tina! You are inspiring. Adorable pup.

Craison said...

I can't believe how big all of the kids are! There seem to be a lot more than when I use to babysit too! lol It looks like you all had a great time.

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

CHELSIE

CHELSIE
Chelsie is off to college at EWU in Cheney. She loves living on her own, but does get homesick every now and then. I love the phone calls I get that go like this," Mom, how do I fix......?" I still do that with my mom sometimes.

TANNER

TANNER
A senior this year, wow! I can't believe it. He loves his "senior" schedule and how easy school is. He is having a great year playing football and can't wait for snow to fall on Mt. Baker.

MCKENZIE

MCKENZIE
I know I am old because Mckenzie is a Junior in highschool. She is having a great season in volleyball. She is finally 16 and was able to go to homecoming. She is having to work hard for her grades, but finds plenty of time to play. I don't know if she will admit this, but she really misses Chelsie!

CORY

CORY
Cory loves being a freshman and having older siblings at school. They made the road a little smoother for him. He is playing freshman football and gets taller everytime I see him. He makes us all laugh all the time.The snow can't fall soon enough for Cory.

COOPER

COOPER
My baby is a middle schooler. Coop is in 7th grade and so glad to be out of elementary. He loves playing football and keeping up with his older brothers. He is anxiously waiting for snowboard season.

Our annual "Go Ferndale" blue & gold picture. Troy is coaching at the middle school this year. Cooper likes having his dad as his coach, but had to let him know that just because he was his son didn't mean he couldn't get the ball more. They have made the necessary adjustments to keep the peace. I am everyones biggest cheerleader. I make sure everyone has a full tummy before they head to their game and have camera in hand as I watch the game. I also make sure we are loaded with food for the aftergame get togethers that seem to have become a tradition. We are having a blast.

Homecoming

Homecoming
Mac & Jack

Cory

Cory

McKenzie

McKenzie

Tanner

Tanner